Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Asus Mars II – The Beast Unleashed !!


I am not a PC hardware guy – not because I don’t know much about it but because things are too slow to excite me to write about it. However when I saw Asus Mars II I could not resist my self from writing about it.

All PC Enthusiast would agree that Graphic Cards are an integral part of any Gaming machine and if you are looking for a very powerful one your search would get over at Asus Mars II. Mars II consists two GTX 580 with 3 GB of RAM.
Power and the word ‘Green’ are enemies hence this beast is power hungry as well, according to the company’s estimate Asus March II uses up to 600W. So if you are not too worried about the power consumption and have $ 1300 kept aside for a Graphic card , or are planning to Buy Asus March II start saving as company has made only 999 Pieces of this Devil called Asus Mars II.